Bode Clinic are seeking to appoint a part-time Personal Assistant & Administrator to join our fast-growing physiotherapy clinic in the city centre. Are you the one we are looking for? You will demonstrate initiative, excellent organisational and IT skills, as well as have previous experience of successful working as a PA. You will have excellent communication skills and will need the ability to prioritise work against time and other pressures. Flexibility and the ability to work cooperatively with colleagues are also essential.
This post is based primarily in our clinic in Riverside, Salford. However, some of the work is possible to do from home and we support flexible working.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day diary management; liaising with internal and external meeting arrangements and appointment bookings at the clinic
- Assisting the MD on day to day tasks
- Preparing draft documents for review, using MS Office
- Maintaining the MD and clinic diary
- Arranging appointments with business contracts
- Helping with pre and post event administration
- Co-ordination of event communications.
- Preparing letters presentations and reports
- Communication with customers through social media and emails.
- First port of call for all office queries/issues
- Hospitality – reception, refreshments for meetings/visitors, catering, kitchen
- Running of the office: looking after boardroom bookings, stationery orders, photocopiers/printers, cleaner management
- Any other ad hoc tasks as reasonably required within the scope of the role
The successful candidate must
- A good communicator
- Very good knowledge written and verbal of the English Language
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages; TM3
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Knowledge of medical and physiotherapy industry would be a major advantage
- Knowledge of social media and how to attract readers
Job Type: Part-time, casual contract. Working hours are 16 Hours per week