Benefits of Myofascial Decompression
– Reduce oedema quickly and effectively
– Pain free treatment – helps reduce pain
– Break down scar tissue
– Increase range of movement
– Improve blood flow/collagen production
Why Myofascial decompression?
- Lifts and expands the tissue, instead of push and compress
- Vertical stretching of the fascia
- Provide torsional forces on the tissue by twisting
- Dilate lymphatic capillaries to encourage lymphatic drainage
When would we use Lymphatouch?
- Acute/chronic swelling
- Speed up healing
- Reduce pain
- Increase range of movement
- Reduce post-op oedema
- Increase lymphatic flow to remove waste and speed up healing process
- Improve would healing
- Dilates the Lymphatic capillaries to stimulate lymph drainage
- Improve head ach neck scarring and tightness
- Reduce impact and appearance scarring following surgeries
- Improve movement and function of scarring
- Reduce fibrotic tissue and reduce limb volume
We offer a block of 6 treatment sessions for a reduced price, contact the clinic for further information how to make a block booking.
After having two major surgeries on my abdomen, I had very little hope anything could be done to loosen my scar. I had two ovarian cysts removed which meant the incision was from my belly button right down to my lower abdomen. It didn’t heal in a perfectly straight line and I had quite a bit of old scar tissue from the previous op.
I was recommended to try LymphaTouch, after initially thinking there was no hope to do anything .
The treatment is pain free, very comfortable and after the 3rd I really started to notice better skin texture around the scar and it started to look a lot straighter. One part of my scar was really tight and that felt better. Overall it has given me a lot more confidence to know that even after two major operations you can help to heal these scars by allowing better circulation to the area. Highly recommend.