Stephen has over 20 years of sports and nutrition experience from which he has built up his knowledge and skills by working with and alongside some of the UK’s top nutritionists and strength & conditioning coaches.
Stephen has been playing professional ice hockey for over 10 years in which time he has won numerous trophies and personal accolades as well as representing Great Britain on various stages from under 20 level to the World Student Games. He has also been a part of the British Olympic Association’s Silver Passport Scheme which enabled him to work with some of the UK’s most knowledgeable coaches and advisors.
Although still playing professional ice hockey, Stephen now also works as a personal trainer which enables him to share his expertise and help people overcome a variety of health, lifestyle and physique challenges.
As part of Bode Clinic Stephen is able to offer his services in the following areas:
• Workplace Seminars (can be tailored specifically to the requirements of individual companies/ employees). Common seminars include:
– healthy eating
– body transformations,
– effective training methods for fat loss,
– the pitfalls of dieting,
– how to improve energy levels,
• Online personal training
– Online gym programme writing
• Online nutritional guidance